1. Construction and discharging
（ 1 ）设置基准控制线：
(1) setting up the base control line:
In the construction stage of the main body, the control line or control line of the masonry wall is projectile, and the same control line must be used in the same part of the construction, masonry construction and plastering, so as to avoid the construction error caused by the error of the control line.
（ 2 ） 设置砌筑控制线：
(2) setting up the masonry control line:
1) from the baseline control line, the masonry axis and the sideline are drawn.
2) before laying bricks, it is necessary to contact the construction workers according to the actual situation, and define the exact size of the flue, air duct, pipe well, kitchen and toilet.
2. Draw the block diagram of the block, the vertical skin number pole
（ 1 ） 砌筑前应根据下列因素进行砌块排列设计，绘制砌块排列图：
(1) block arrangement design should be carried out before masonry and block arrangement should be drawn according to the following factors:
1) the size of the block, the thickness of the seam, the gap at the top and the height of the base of the wall.
2) adopt the main specification blocks as far as possible, and reduce the types and quantities of the supporting blocks.
3) according to the requirements of doors, windows, lintel, dark lines, underground pipes and line boxes, the main specifications block, supporting block and embedded parts are arranged on the layout map.
4) indicate the location of the rake reinforcement should be set in the seam.
5) indicate the position of the reserved holes and the embedded parts.
（ 2 ）施工时在墙体转角处立好皮数杆或利用混凝土墙柱做皮数杆，杆上标明块层、灰缝、窗台板、门窗洞口、过梁、圈梁、预制件等的高度及位置，并应随时检查其准确性。
(2) the height and position of the block, the ash seam, the window sill, the door and window hole, the beam, the beam, the preform and so on, should be checked at any time, and the accuracy should be checked at any time.
（ 3 ）砌块排列：要求整齐且有规律性，避免通缝，砌块排列应上下错缝，搭接长度不宜小于被搭接砌块长度1/3。
(3) block arrangement: neatly ordered and regular, avoiding through joints. The blocks should be arrayed up and down, and the lap length should not be less than the length of the overlapped block 1/3.